McDonalds to open 1,250 new outlets in China
This would make China the fast food chain's second-largest market after the US, BBC reported.
McDonald's also wants to open 250 outlets in South Korea and Hong Kong and in the same period.
The firm already has more than 2,200 outlets in China.
It's looking for franchisees in all three Asian locations, and plans to franchise 95% of its outlets worldwide in the long-term.
The company's chief executive Steve Easterbrook said Asia was a "significant area of opportunity" for the burger chain.
We are in the midst of transforming our business and taking a strategic and thoughtful approach to enhance our ability to grow around the world.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Embassy in Kabul closes consulate section10:29 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021