Govt to keep petrol, diesel prices unchanged: Ishaq Dar
Addressing a news conference in Islamabad on Monday, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar announced five to ten percent regulatory duty on sixty one imported non-essential luxury items.
He said five percent regulatory duty increase will be made on 289 imported items.
The Finance Minister said one percent additional custom duty will be imposed on the imported items. He said that non-dutiable imports will remain exempted from the duties.
The Finance said there will be no custom duty on 25 imported items including raw material, fertilizer and heavy machinery.
He also announced increase in tax on the import of old and used vehicle over 1000 CC. The Finance Minister said that increase in duties has been made to meet shortfall of revenue.
- PDM jointly nominates Yousaf Raza Gillani for Senate chairman race06:10 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi shares his thoughts on International Women's Day05:44 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Four Pakistani officials appointed to South Asian Games 2023 working ...04:47 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Virat Kohli wishes Women's Day to wife Anushka Sharma, daughter ...03:20 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- #IWD2021 – Mukhtaran Mai announces to join Aurat March in Multan ...03:00 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021