Bilawal disappointed by institutions' silence over Panama Leaks
He said that former Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gillani was disqualified over a letter, but institutions are quite over the biggest corruption scandal.
“Panama scandal is the biggest case of corruption of the world. Mian sahib, don't compel us to come out, If we come out then whole Pakistan will come out,” he added.
“We together will raze the dictatorship of 'Takht-e-Lahore' to dust. We will use democratic methods like Benazir Bhutto used,” he stated.
Bilawal reached Lahore from Dubai overnight to take part in the party’s foundation day celebrations, which started on Wednesday.
The 49th founding day of PPP is being celebrated with zeal countrywide.
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Hilarious memes flood Twitter after Pakistan end losing streak ...12:58 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- IHC terms TikTok ban as ‘violation of constitutional rights’12:35 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021