PFA declares various cooking oil, ghee brands unfit for consumption
According to a public notice issued by the authority, the ghee and cooking oil brands are unfit due to absences of Vitamin A and rancidity, artificial flavour addition and other acid values.
PFA declared the brands unfit after examining the samples which were collected during a survey in the process, said a statement issued by the authority.
Various brands include Shan Cooking Oil, Shan Banaspati, Soya Supreme Cooking Oil and five other brands.
The brands which were declared unfit due to rancidity and addition of artificial flavour include Tullo Banaspati, Tullo Cooking Oil, Soya Supreme Banaspati, Kisan Vegetable ghee, Smart Canola Cooking Oil, Ghani Cooking Oil and eight other brands.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021