10 times Rupi Kaur said it all!
Self published Canadian poet and illustrator Rupi Kaur (Punjabi descendant), had her book “Milk & Honey” published in 2014. In 2017 she published her “The sun and her flowers” ,These books tapped issues like violence, pain, abuse, love, society , loss , self actualisation and pain. Her writings not only depicts the struggles within oneself but also the societal issues. Her poetry is not only motivating but it also leaves the reader with a question to ponder upon. Her illustrations and colouring books for adults which include Modern romance, How much I love you and The colors of love an inspirational colouring book.
Here are 10 times when Rupi Kaur said it all.
1) Great life lessons for women to learn from:
2) Broken hearts are the special ones:
3) The worldly things:
4) Stuck between logic and pain:
5) Giving it all away:
6) A kiss for freedom:
7) Being much more than that:
8) Celebrating humanity:
9) Select a few , Give heavily.
10) You are amazing , you are unique:
Rupi Kaur through her literature touched the hearts of many. Such ground breaking realities lead you to self actualise which brings you to a point where you question everything around you and that is the point when you feel the pain inside you at its best but then everything stops and you evolve into a new person breaking the boundaries of your own.
- WATCH - Vehari hero cops share sehri, iftar meals with TLP protesters12:18 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Green shirts arrive in Zimbabwe for T20I, Test Series11:52 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s first class cricketer shot dead for resisting robbery bid11:05 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Saad Rizvi placed on ATA’s fourth schedule, assets frozen, ID card ...10:28 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-18-Updated ...09:46 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021