Style your way into 2018
Bringing you fresh fashion trends directly from the fashionistas.
1) Make those days shiny:
Leaving behind the house of mattes switching to more day blings is all you need to look forward in 2018. This bling could be seen in the latest runway fashion shows of Gucci, Fendi , Christopher Kane and Halpern.
2) Floral Prints:
Get your florals ready!!! Stepping into a more florals based prints will bring out your inner diva. From floral Shirts , bottoms to scarfs and even headbands will be trending. MAJOR TREND ALERT!!!
3) Rock your ice cream shades:
The sorbet colours are trending leaving pastel colours behind in 2017, Get ready we have sorbet shades coming right up. Brands like Mango , Givenchy and Bella Frued are already slaying their sorbet bags, blazers and dresses.
4) Oversized Jewellery:
The Kardashian trend is back! Oversized jewellery is going to takeover all the other previous jewellery trend, the bigger the better. Large pieces of pendants, structured earrings and big pieces of jewellery will be a common sight.
5) Feathers replacing faux fur:
Got those fur stuff? Leave it behind as the fashion world has stepped up its game by bringing in the feathers for the new year. Nina Ricci to Saint Laurent Full feather looks were seen lighting up the ramps.
6) Fringe Binge:
Fringe your way back to high school Pom Pom feels, Calvin Klein showed us the best Fringe looks to watch out for stealing the show. Fringes are in with a bang and demand.
7) Talking tees:
Meaningful tees are everything we ever wanted. Even our fashion trends will speak for themselves as meaningful tees are trending everywhere, fashion collaborations with communication at its best.
It’s crazy, it’s colourful, it’s 2018.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021