Pakistanis welcome New Year with new hopes for peace
Loud firecrackers and aerial firing was heard in different cities of Pakistan as clocks struck midnight.
Spectacular displays of fireworks were also organized in different cities to welcome the New Year.
In Punjab’s Capital City roads were jam-packed as people came out in a great number to celebrate the New Year’s Eve in the Punjab capital.
Youngsters riding on motorcycles and cars were celebrating the festival on the Mall Road, Canal Road, and Jail Road.
Some young men were seen dancing on the music by parking their cars on busy roads and crossings.
Many cities witnessed massive fireworks and aerial firing.
People were seen celebrating the festival on the rooftop of high-rise buildings, malls in the city center.
Family festivals and dance parties were planned in different areas especially in the posh localities.
Several parities were arranged at private farmhouses in the suburban areas of city.
The year 2015 with its cheerful and grim memories became past as soon as the clock struck 12 AM, opening the door to new hopes and dreams for the New Year 2016.
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021