PSL 2019 matches to be played in Pakistan as per schedule: PCB chief
The PCB chief addressed a press conference in Dubai alongside the owners of the franchises and brushed aside the rumors about the change of venue of upcoming matches, following the border tension between Pakistan and India.
Mani said PCB is committed to holding matches in Pakistan and this is a unanimous decision that matches would be organized according to the plan.
He also thanked all the franchise owners and other stakeholders for supporting the decision adding that all the foreign players have agreed to visit Pakistan.
“All those who had given their commitment before the start of the event are still with us. They have been supportive and there is no one who has had a second thought,” he confirmed.
Mani said that logistical issues due to the closure of airspace were controllable and that the PCB would manage them smoothly.
The franchise owners also threw weight behind Ehsan Mani.
The owners of Quetta Gladiators, Islamabad United, Karachi Kings and Multan Sultans were also present at the occasion and expressed their delight at the decision.
- PM’s aide on Energy Tabish Gauhar resigns01:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Karachi listed among least safe major cities in the EIU 2021 report11:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021