SSP Malir Rao Anwar transferred for 'misuse' of authority
KARACHI (Web Desk) - In a late night development, Sindh police chief General Ghulam Hyder Jamali transferred Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Rao Anwar from Malir.
According to a police spokesperson, Rao Anwar's transfer came over "misuse of authority".
Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah took serious notice of Rao Anwar’s allegations against Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
SSP East Peer Mohammad Shah has been given additional charge for the time being, while Rao Anwar has been directed to report to the Central Police Office.
The chief minister has instructed the Sindh IGP to look into the matter and submit a report within 24 hours.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022