Will shut down Islamabad after Muharram: Imran Khan
Addressing the rally at Adda Plot, he stated that his party would shut down the capital after Muharram. Though he has not specified the date for the purpose, but he directed his party men to prepare for the juncture.
"If Pakistan's institutions do not act, we will not let you rule after Muharram," the PTI chairman stated.
"We will shut down Islamabad after Muharram if institutions do not act to hold PM accountable," warned the PTI chief.
Imran Khan said people of Pakistan did not desire war with India, but would give befitting response in event of any aggression imposed on them.
Calling Indian Prmie Minister Narendra Modi an extremist and warmonger, he asked him to give the right of self-determination to Kashmiris.
Imran Khan said that Modi in a meeting with him agreed to solve the issue through talks. He said that there’s no bigger lie than blaming the current situation in Kashmir on Pakistan.
He said that Narendra Modi disappointed the Indian nation.
He said the NAB, FBR, FIA and the Supreme Court should discharge their duties and investigate the matter which, in his words, was an open and shut case.
Imran Khan praised his party men for having got the rally about the mansions of the prime minister on the secure walls of which Rs 600 million of public money had been expended.
Besides, he articulated, an amount of Rs 8.5 billion had been expended on the protection of the ruling family during the past eight years.
In an unconventional style of political demonstration, he showed a presentation, ‘exposing’ the Sharif family of owning offshore properties and how their statements contradicted.
He pointed out that the London High Court had attached the flats of the Sharif family in 2004. If they were not owned by them at the time, how the London court ordered their attachment, he asked.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is holding the march to pressurizing the Prime Minister into coming out clean against allegations over offshore accounts linked to his family named in the Panama Leaks.
- Six killed, 24 injured in shooting during US July 4 parade09:34 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:40 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 July 202208:25 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Terror suspect arrested in Indian occupied Kashmir was 'an active BJP ...12:14 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Fomer MQM minister Babar Ghauri arrested at Karachi airport11:52 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- TikTok star Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:42 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022