SSGC made 1500 illegal inductions on Dr Asim’s advice
According to sources, the SSGC officers taken into custody and being interrogated by authorities have disclosed that all the inductions in the company used to be made on the recommendation of Dr Asim Hussain.
“Services of nearly 1500 people were hired in SSGC during his (Dr Asim’s) tenure in the ministry,” the officers said.
They further said that all the inductions were made without giving any regard to the set educational criteria.
The officers in custody also revealed that commercial gas connections were also allotted on Dr Asim Hussain’s orders.
- Rashid Malik congrats PTF head on Pak U-12 team’s title win10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Pakistan's largest sports drive tomorrow09:54 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani warships dock at Iranian port in second visit of this year09:25 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021