Joint Investigation Team constituted for cases against Waseem Akhtar
The decision to constitute a JIT came in light of two recent lawsuits filed against Waseem Akhtar. The JIT will be led by Senior Superintendent Police (SSP) whereas officers from different security agencies will also be part of it.
Two cases had been registered against Karachi mayor including one at Malir City Police Station and one in Sachal Police Station.
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Smart lockdown imposed in Lahore’s various coronavirus hotspot areas09:04 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021