Hefty fine imposed on K-Electric for excessive load-shedding in Karachi
ISLAMABAD - National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has imposed a fine of Rs 200 million on K-Electric for excessive load-shedding in Karachi.
"The NEPRA Authority has imposed a fine of PKR.
200 million on K-Electric for carrying-out excessive load-shedding in Karachi during the months of June and July, 2020 and violating NEPRA Act, terms and conditions of its license(s) and directions given by the Authority in its multi-year tariff," said a press release issued here Monday.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020