Ten secretaries appointed at south Punjab Secretariat
LAHORE - Punjab government posted 10 secretaries of different departments at south Punjab Secretariat to resolve public problems locally.
According to notification, Muhammad Ajmal Bhatti was posted as Secretary Health Department South Punjab. Similarly, Rana Obaid Ullah Anwar as Secretary Finance, Shoaib Iqbal Syed as secretary Planning and Development, Raja Khurram Shahzad Umar as secretary Local Government and Community Development, Liaqat Ali Chhatha as secretary Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering, Shoaib Ali Ateel as secretary Agriculture, Aftab Ahmed Pirzada as secretary Livestock and Dairy Development, Ms Nosheen Malik as secretary Services and General Administration, Momin Agha as secretary Home Department and Nazir Ahmad Gujana was entrusted additional charge of the post of secretary Law Department South Punjab Secretariat, in addition to his own duties and till the posting of a regular incumbent.
Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi welcomed the posting of various secretaries at South Punjab Secretariat and stated that it was another step of incumbent government of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf in honouring the pledge made with the public and it would surely help address sense of deprivation among the people of the local region.
"The functioning of South Punjab secretariat and amendment in Rules of business were important and practical steps for creation of south Punjab province", he maintained. Qureshi also felicitated masses of south Punjab on this great achievement and stated that PTI government strongly believed in fulfilling its promises, made with masses.
All the administrative decisions of the local region will be taken at South Punjab Secretariat. The people of Multan, Bahawalpur and DG Khan divisions will not go to Lahore for redressal of their issues. Now, their problems would be resolved at masses doorstep. Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi also thanked Prime Minister Imran Khan for taking keen interest addressing sense of deprivation, among the people of South Punjab.
- Matric result 2020 to be announced in Punjab on Sept 19, confirms ...11:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020