FIA registers case against Collector Customs Hyderabad
HYDERABAD (Web Desk) - The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Anti-Corruption Circle wing has registered the case against Collector Customs Hyderabad.
The case has been registered over revelation of millions of rupees present in account and making over the assets.
According to sources more than rupees 60 million has divulged in delivery in accounts of Collector Customs Hyderabad, Ahmed Mujtaba Memon and his families.
Likewise, US 3.5 lac also recovered in aforementioned accounts, whereas accounts being operated in the name of Customs officer, his wife, brother, father-in-law and mother in-law.
Sources said that Ahmed Mujtaba and his wife have bank accounts in Canada. As Customs officer has also purchased several property over name of families. Flat, Plots, Farm Houses, Commercial Buildings and Bungalow included in aforementioned property.
Besides Ahmed Mujtaba has made property in Canada, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad in Defence, Clifton and in Bahria Town.
According to officials Customs officer is in abroad for completing the course in order to get promotion in Grade 21
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020