Shell launches V-Power fuel in Pakistan
The inaugural ceremony was organised at Liberty filling station in Gulberg, Lahore.
The ceremony was commenced by Umer Mujeeb Shami formally by cutting a ribbon and then a cake was also cut to mark the outset of fuel's introduction in the country.
The ceremony was attended by Regional Manager Yasser Effendi, Rameez Khalid, and others including staffers and customers.
Shell V-Power is an innovative new premium formulation designed to protect against gunk and corrosion. Shell has over 100 years of experience in developing fuels with over 100 fuels scientists and specialists across the globe working on fuels innovation, development and product implementation.
Shell V-Power contains powerful cleaning technology, developed to help enhance everyday driving performance and responsiveness. These cleaning components are designed to prevent the build up of power-robbing deposits and to help remove those which may have been left behind by other fuels.
Developed with Ferrari, V-Power is designed to improve performance and act instantly in your engine.
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022