Pakistan summons Indian diplomat over fresh LoC violations
ISLAMABAD – The Foreign Office on Saturday summoned a senior diplomat from the High Commission of India to register Pakistan’s strong protest at the ceasefire violations by Indian occupation forces along the Line of Control which resulted in serious injuries to an innocent civilian man.
According Foreign Office Spokesperson, due to indiscriminate and unprovoked firing by the Indian forces in Satwal Sector of LoC today 45 year old Muhammad Safeer resident of village Madarpur, sustained serious injuries.
Civilian injured in unprovoked Indian fire along ... 09:13 PM | 1 Feb, 2020
MUZAFFARABAD – Indian troops on Saturday deliberately targetted civilian population of Azad Kashmir as they ...
Condemning the targeting of innocent civilians by the Indian occupation forces, it was underscored that such senseless Indian acts, in clear violation of the 2003 Ceasefire Understanding and complete disregard for international human rights and international norms.
The Spokesperson said that India cannot divert attention from the worsening human rights situation in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019