British Police concerned over Sarfaraz Merchant’s security
Sarfraz Merchant, a Karachi trader, is among six men being investigated by London Police in the ongoing money-laundering investigation, Pakistan Today reported.
Speaking to a news channel on Wednesday, Merchant said he has informed the police about facts into the leaked documents regarding the MQM as well as his security concerns. He said he had told the police who had leaked the document and how it was done.
London police sources confirmed that they paid a visit to Merchant’s residence Wednesday afternoon over security concerns.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020