President Mamnoon's address disappointing: Khurshid Shah
“I say president’s address was highly disappointing. It was all stereotyped. The president said nothing about Panama leaks issue, drone attacks, corruption and other vital issues.
"He should have talked about national sovereignty,” Shah said while talking to media persons outside the parliament on Wednesday.
Such a thin attendance of parliamentarians was witnessed for the first time, the opposition leader added.
“The president talked about the elimination of load-shedding but currently, it is much worse than what it was during our tenure,” he said.
“Load shedding has been eliminated only in the presidency and not anywhere else,” he added.
- Dr Shahid Masood strikes again – this time about ‘Pakistani ...12:17 AM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan's Hassan Mairaj declared overall best foreign national ...11:48 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Netflix to create Korean version of Money Heist09:19 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Behroze Sabzwari tests positive for COVID-1907:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi tweets about writing a book on God07:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020