MQM erases founder's name from party constitution
Addressing a press conference on Thursday, the leader said that the party was being operated within Pakistan. "The clause seeking MQM founder’s guidance over the matters has been removed", Sattar said.
The MQM leader said that they are in consultation with the assembly members on different matters.
He added that the party's seriousness should not be viewed with suspicion.
“We are not sitting idle, we are having consultations and making decisions,” he added.
Sattar said that the party is staying true to the decisions taken since August 23.
During the press conference, MQM Pakistan announced amendments in the party’s constitution.
Farooq Sattar said that even before the amendments, the leadership had announced that their decisions were not being directed from London.
MQM leader Khawaja Izharul Hassan received a phone call during the conference, after which he started taking notes.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021