Italy-based Pakistani model found hanging from ceiling in Lahore’s DHA
Anam Naveed Tanoli, a model and a fashion designer, returned from Italy just two months ago.
Her body was found hanging — in what was suspected to be a suicide by police — and shifted to Lahore General Hospital for post-mortem examination.
According to Defence-B police, the hospital confirmed Tanoli had committed suicide. They have recorded the statement of the victim's mother.
According to the statement by her family to the police, she had been battling with severe depression. The model-cum-fashion designer reportedly had an appointment scheduled for the same day with a therapist.
Police have yet not ruled her death as suicide. Further investigation is ongoing.
- FATF says Pakistan to remain on grey list till Feb 202107:39 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020