"When I told my father about the messages, he told me to ignore them," Ayesha Gulalai makes shocking revelation
Speaking to a private news channel, Gulalai said she informed only her father of the text. "My father replied 'we shall see if there are more messages'".
"The messages from Imran Khan continued for some time. I decided to ignore them for the time being," Gulalai said, adding that she received last message from the PTI chief in July, 2016.
Ayesha Gulalai had claimed in a press conference a day earlier that she had received several inappropriate messages from PTI chairman Imran Khan.
Gulalai announced that she had parted ways with PTI since Imran Khan’s attitude with party workers was quite insulting and that there was no respect for female workers or leaders in the party.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021