"When I told my father about the messages, he told me to ignore them," Ayesha Gulalai makes shocking revelation
Speaking to a private news channel, Gulalai said she informed only her father of the text. "My father replied 'we shall see if there are more messages'".
"The messages from Imran Khan continued for some time. I decided to ignore them for the time being," Gulalai said, adding that she received last message from the PTI chief in July, 2016.
Ayesha Gulalai had claimed in a press conference a day earlier that she had received several inappropriate messages from PTI chairman Imran Khan.
Gulalai announced that she had parted ways with PTI since Imran Khan’s attitude with party workers was quite insulting and that there was no respect for female workers or leaders in the party.
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio surges to 4.61%11:17 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Petroleum dealers warn of countrywide strike over low profit10:48 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Muzaffar Ali Ranjha appointed chairman of Prime Minister’s ...09:59 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Syra Yousuf leaves fans spellbound with latest picture07:39 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain share stunning pictures from vacation09:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022