Jet from India lands in Karachi due to pilot's health problems
"The captain of the Airbus A330 suffered a health condition that called for his assistant to take over the plane," the Saudi Press Agency said, citing a source at the airline known as Saudia.
Accordint to SPA, the co-pilot arranged for a landing in Karachi, where a doctor could assess his colleague.
"The co-pilot landed the plane normally, and the captain was medically checked. The doctor transferred him to hospital for the necessary treatment," the source said, without elaborating on the medical problem.
- Rain, snowfall in different parts of country turns weather cold11:22 AM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan records 3,009 fresh cases in a day – highest single-day ...10:49 AM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan approves anti-rape ordinance with harsher punishment10:14 AM | 25 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran inaugurates WEF’s Country Strategy Dialogue on Pakistan ...09:15 AM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:50 AM | 25 Nov, 2020