Punjab Law Minister suggests PTI to delay its Lahore rally
During a press conference the law minister said that we have received the alerts for terrorism activities in the first week of September. PTI leadership should take wise decisions in this critical situation and must postpone Lahore rally.
He stated that he has officially written a letter to PTI’s Abdul Aleem Khan in this esteem.
The provincial law minister suggested PTI to defer Lahore rally till Eid-UL-Azha. Nevertheless, he assured of full protection to the participants of the rally if PTI does not modify its determination.
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's rights minister Shireen Mazari says ‘ashamed’ of ...09:58 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Four dead as IED blast hits security vehicle in Bajaur09:28 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Cdre Habibur Rehman promoted to rank of Rear Admiral: Pakistan Navy08:29 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ex-cricketer Michael Slater arrested in Sydney07:59 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021