NAB recovered Rs71 billion during last 22 months
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has recovered Rs 71 billion, directly and indirectly from corrupt elements and deposited in the national exchequer during the period of last 22 months.
This was told to a meeting , which was held to review the performance of NAB from October 2017 to date , Chairman National Accountability Bureau (NAB) , Justice(R) Javed Iqbal presided over the meeting.
NAB Sukkur recovered Rs 10.656 billion during the period that was deposited into the national exchequer.
Likewise, NAB Lahore had recovered Rs 31.231 billion from the corrupt elements . Similarly NAB Balochistan had recovered Rs 0.949 billion.NAB Karachi has recovered Rs 10.861 billion and deposited in the national exchequer.
NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has recovered Rs 0.5 billion.
NAB Gilgit-Baltistan has recovered Rs 0.014billion.
The entire recovered amount form the corrupt has been deposited in national exchequer.
The NAB chairman said eradication of corruption is the top most priority of NAB and all resources are being utilized to achieve the goal.He directed all director generals of NAB to bring their best efforts to eradicate corruption from Pakistan by pursuing Accountability for All' policy and take the complaint verifications, inquiries and investigations to their logical conclusion within the prescribed timeframe as concluding the mega corruption cases are priority of NAB and all resources are being utilized for the purpose.
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019