Ahsan Khan wants to do more than Udaari, makes huge pledge to child abuse victims
The actor recently made headlines when he defended his drama serial, Udaari ,that stirred controversy by depicting the issue of child abuse in society.
He was also the first one to bring the "Wall of kindness" in Karachi. the 34 year old revealed his inspiration behind the initiative saying, “The Wall of Kindness concept was initiated in Iran and I saw a video about it on social media. I liked the idea as soon as I came across it and realised that something like this should be done in Pakistan.”
Moved by the story of Udaari, the actor has also decided to donate 20% of his fee from the serial to the victims of the heinous crime. He is also reportedly working with an NGO to make his contributions more substantial and concrete.
The actor wants to convert Udaari into a campaign and take it to a higher, and more concrete, level.
- Erdogan orders expulsion of 10 Western ambassadors04:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Sri Lanka bowl first against Bangladesh02:59 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- On UN Day, Pakistan Army reaffirms resolve to peacekeeping missions02:39 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021