The Wedding That Broke All Stereotypes And Was Serious #WeddingGoals
But the wedding we're about to show you was not just any wedding. It was the most hip and happening wedding you have ever seen - one you will remember forever (even if you weren't really there to see it).
It not only had the most beautiful bride, a fairytale decor to match, a very handsome groom, but it broke all stereotypes and set a brave example for every girl to have her dream wedding, regardless of the 'log kya kahein ge'. Saheefa Jabbar Khattak, a stunning Pakistani model, married Khizar at her extravagant day-time wedding wearing a velvet cotton-candy pink lehnga and choli. The guests followed the theme of beige and the decor was totally floral. Even the stage had beautiful pink and white flowers under the glass and there were petals everywhere (yes, it was simple magical!)
But first, look at how divine the bride looked! We cannot stop gushing over this beauty!
How adorable do these two look!
To add more zeal to the spectacular affair, the stars invited were seen having a great time as well.
Sadaf Kanwal danced to her song 'Kaif o Suroor' and set the dance floor on fire!
#TeamBride was serious #Goals on this wedding. Girls, take notes!
This rising star's stylish posse got to see the most adorable moment on the dancefloor - the bride and groom's dance:
*wipes away the waterfall of happy tears*
Breaking all stereotypes once again, Saheefa even got jackets made for the guests that had the most incredible things written on the back:
Earlier today Saheefa proudly posted this on her instagram:
We wish the newlyweds all the happiness in the world and a *high five* for finally (successfully) ending the stereotypical weddings as well as marriages.
Saheefa sends love to all of you out there!
“It is time to effect a revolution in female manners - time to restore to them their lost dignity - and make them, as a part of the human species, labor by reforming themselves to reform the world. It is time to separate unchangeable morals from local manners.” - Mary Wollstonecraft,
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022