Netherlands' Queen Maxima visits GharPar Tech to discuss women empowerment
LAHORE - Her Majesty Queen Maxima of the Netherlands visited GharPar Tech Private Limited to discuss women empowerment and financial inclusion of women. The visit was attended by the founding team of GharPar that includes CEO Shameelah Ismail, COO Mehvish Arifeen, CFO Fareed Qureshi and CMO Arooj Ismail
HM Queen Maxima engaged in a dialogue with GharPar’s beautician Sophia, GharPar founders and Finja management, to understand the changing dynamics of mobile banking, the importance of financial inclusion and how can we engage more women to become contributors to the Pakistani economy via financial inclusion.
Speaking at the occasion, Shameelah Ismail, CEO GharPar said, “GharPar is bringing a transformational change in women’s lives by increasing their incomes by 600% and this could have only scaled because of our partnerhisp with Finja. Mobile wallets have added ease, efficiency and security to the operational factor of GharPar”.
GharPar is Pakistan’s leading and premiere on-demand beauty services. At its core GharPar is a social enterprise that provides women access to beauty training and lucrative income opportunities. Through it platform GharPar has lifted more than 1000 individuals out of poverty.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020