CAA official earns respect for returning lost ornaments to passenger
ISLAMABAD – The Civil Aviation Authority has set an example of professionalism after returning a bag of gold ornaments worth around Rs two million to its owner who forgot it at the Jinnah International Airport Karachi (JIAP).
The bag was found by a CAA official at the seating area of International departure lounge and handed over to the facilitation counter at airport, said a press release received here.
The bag had been handed over to the brother of its owner after necessary verification as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
Her brother was very obliged and appreciated the act of honesty of CAA officials.
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Refine your camera skills with Xposure’s new e-workshop series ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sooner we realize, lesser we regret05:13 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020