Pakistan lodges protest with Afghan Ambassador
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ambassador of Afghanistan was called to the Foreign Office yesterday evening and a demarche was made regarding detention of an official of Pakistan Consulate General at Kandahar by Afghan authorities. He was forcibly taken away and kept in detention.
Pakistan also expressed its concern on the unprovoked firing by the Afghan Border Police at Angoor Adda gate in which two security personnel sustained injuries.
The two sides highlighted that such incidents should not have taken place in view of the brotherly ties between the two countries.
Afghan ambassador has assured that Pakistan’s concerns will be conveyed to higher authorities in Kabul.
- In call with Putin, PM Imran lauds Russian President for taking stand ...04:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Chinese man covers entire body in 0.67 million bees for world record ...03:51 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- KP raises $8 billion in investment deals at Dubai Expo02:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Inside TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and Zulqarnain Sikandar's dreamy ...02:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Atiqa Odho tests positive for Covid-1902:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021