PCB decides to appoint stuart law as new head coach
LAHORE (Web Desk) - The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has decided to appoint former Australian test cricketer Stuart Law as new head coach, media reports say.
According to media details, the board of governors of (PCB) has decided ‘in principle’ to appoint former cricketer late on Tuesday.
Stuart Grant Law is an Australian-born cricketer, who played one test and 54 One Day Internationals for Australia. Law also captained Queensland to five Sheffield Shield titles and two one day trophies, making him the most successful captain in Australian domestic cricket; he is also Queensland’s all-time leading run scorer in first class cricket.
Former England coach Peter Moores has already turned down an opportunity to succeed Waqar Younis as the new Pakistan head coach.
Earlier, Pakistan Cricket Board was considering Stuart Law and James Moles as the most favourite for the post of head coach.
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Beirut blast: Death toll reaches 135, over 5,000 wounded in deadly ...10:22 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Huge fire breaks out in UAE's Ajman market09:28 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020