Donald Trump’s son recognises Kashmir as part of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Finally, the world countries have started recognising Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) as part of Pakistan after Prime Minister Imran Khan unveiled the new political map of the country in August this year.
The latest recognition comes from US President Donald Trump’s son, Trump Junior, who while predicting polls results tweeted a world map that showed IIOJK as part of Pakistan, KMS reported.
Interestingly he chose Pakistan, including the entire Jammu and Kashmir, as voting for Donald Trump and India for his opponent Joe Biden.
Donald Trump Jr. tweeted the world map on Presidential Election Day in the United States.
Trump Jr tweeted: “Okay, finally got around to making my electoral map prediction. #2020Election #VOTE.”
Former Ambassador and Pakistan High Commissioner to India, Abdul Basit, in his tweet said, “Good. Jammu and Kashmir is shown as part of Pakistan. Very encouraging.”
A twitter user Ravale Mohydin wrote, “Can’t believe my eyes…for once, that’s the correct map for #Kashmir, that too from such an unexpected source!”
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021