Through CNIC, citizens can now witness NA proceedings
ISLAMABAD - Citizens, who earlier needed a special pass to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly, would now be able to see the proceedings by showing CNIC card.
National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser will inaugurate 'Common Man’s Gallery' in National Assembly hall and counter at the Parliament House reception on Friday.
The step would give access to the general public to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly sessions.
According to Speaker Asad Qaiser his initiative will allow any Pakistani to witness session of the National Assembly by showing his identity card.
The initiative will help people come into contact with their public representatives.
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020