Through CNIC, citizens can now witness NA proceedings
ISLAMABAD - Citizens, who earlier needed a special pass to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly, would now be able to see the proceedings by showing CNIC card.
National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser will inaugurate 'Common Man’s Gallery' in National Assembly hall and counter at the Parliament House reception on Friday.
The step would give access to the general public to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly sessions.
According to Speaker Asad Qaiser his initiative will allow any Pakistani to witness session of the National Assembly by showing his identity card.
The initiative will help people come into contact with their public representatives.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019