Through CNIC, citizens can now witness NA proceedings
ISLAMABAD - Citizens, who earlier needed a special pass to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly, would now be able to see the proceedings by showing CNIC card.
National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser will inaugurate 'Common Man’s Gallery' in National Assembly hall and counter at the Parliament House reception on Friday.
The step would give access to the general public to witness the proceedings of the National Assembly sessions.
According to Speaker Asad Qaiser his initiative will allow any Pakistani to witness session of the National Assembly by showing his identity card.
The initiative will help people come into contact with their public representatives.
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019