COAS contacts General Nicholson after helicopter crash
According to DG ISPR Lt-Gen, Asim Bajwa, that while on its way to Russia via Uzbekistan for maintenance, the Russian helicopter made a crash landing in Afghanistan.
General Nicolson assured all possible assistance in this respect.
The Afghanistan got and Afghan National Army (ANA) authorities have also been contacted for necessary assistance in the recuperation of the crew members, he added.
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021