It could've been a murder-suicide: Chilling details about Lahore Hotel suicide case revealed
According to media reports, Rabia had brought a pistol with her to the hotel room and also invited Mr Khatak but he refused to come to the hotel in Lahore. Eventually, the woman took her own life with the same weapon.
The investigators have also become aware of the fact that Amir Khatak, who is serving as Deputy Superintendent Rangers, had an extra-marital affair with Rabia Naseer.
Upon knowing about the relationship of her husband, Amir Khatak's wife had also gone to Rabia's house in Batapur area of Lahore and threatened Rabia's family of dire consequences, a local newspaper reported while quoting an unnamed source.
The event resulted in a fight between Rabia Naseer and Amir Khatak and ultimately she made a plan to kill the him and commit suicide afterwards. However, after Amir's refusal to come to the hotel, she committed suicide in desperation.
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021