Met Office predicts new monsoon spell
In a fresh weather advisory, the Met office said that monsoon currents have started to penetrate in the southern regions of the state that will bring forth rainfall and thunderstorm in scattered areas of Sindh, Southern Punjab, Dera Ismail Khan and Bannu divisions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Zhob, Sibi, Naseerabad and Kalat divisions of Balochistan.
Isolated, heavy falls can also occur in these areas that may generate flash flooding in the vulnerable Nullahs and streams.
Intermittent rain is also expected in Karachi during next 3 days.
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- It’s Galaxy Week on Samsung’s Online Shop!04:02 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021