Amnesty Scheme’s success beyond expectations: Shabbar Zaidi
Talking to a private news channel, he said almost 1, 50,000 people had taken benefits from the Amnesty Scheme, more three days had given to the people because of Banks weekends.
The chairman said the actions had been underway against Benami assets or property holders which would pave the ways to eliminate the menace of corruption from the country. Prime Minister Imran Khan had already directed to take actions against Benami property, he added.
He said the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government was making kinetic efforts to broaden tax net to collect more revenue.
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4009:33 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petrol prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021