PTI govt committed to bring reforms in judicial system, says Info minister
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Senator Shibli Faraz on Saturday underlined the need for judicial reforms to provide speedy justice to masses.
The prime minister had asked the authorities concerned to give suggestions in this regard so that speedy justice system could be made possible, he stated while talking to a private tv channel.
The minister said Imran Khan was the only leader who could introduce reforms in the country, adding the government under the leadership of Imran Khan would continue efforts for reforming the national institutions.
Expressing dismay over weak policies of the previous governments, he said the governments of PPP & PML-N, had been using the national institutions for their personal interests.
To a question, he said the opposition parties had tried their best to create trouble before the budget was passed.
To another question, he said the PTI members had declared their assets before the election commission, adding it was the responsibility of members of political parties to declare their properties before the EC.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020