Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst for international travel
JERSEY (France) - According to the Henley Passport Index, published in February 2018, Pakistan is ranked as the fourth worst passport in the world. The Index has placed the country’s passport on the 102nd position among the 105 nations of the world. The Pakistani passport holders have visa-free access to only thirty nations of the world.
The countries to lie below in ranks than Pakistan are Afghanistan, Iran and Syria as per the index.
Japan and Singapore are among the nations that have got the most powerful passports as per the data assembled by the global citizenship and residence advisory firm Henley and Partners. Both the Asia countries—Japan and Singapore enjoy visa-free access to 180 destinations throughout the world.
Japan and Singapore have successfully beaten Germany from the top position. Germany has got visa-free access to 179 destinations.
South Korea is on the 3rd position in the rankings, besides the European countries of France, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Sweden and Spain. The passport holders of these nations have visa-free access to 178 destinations.
Among the Asian nations, Malaysia has also advanced and now was ranked on the 11th position with the permit to travel visa-free to 169 destinations.
The United States of America and Canada are ranked on the 5th place in the index, allowing visa-free access to 176 destinations and the United Kingdom lies in the 4th place.
The United Arab Emirates was positioned at the 27th rank giving visa-free access to 140 destinations.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019