Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst for international travel
The countries to lie below in ranks than Pakistan are Afghanistan, Iran and Syria as per the index.
Japan and Singapore are among the nations that have got the most powerful passports as per the data assembled by the global citizenship and residence advisory firm Henley and Partners. Both the Asia countries—Japan and Singapore enjoy visa-free access to 180 destinations throughout the world.
Japan and Singapore have successfully beaten Germany from the top position. Germany has got visa-free access to 179 destinations.
South Korea is on the 3rd position in the rankings, besides the European countries of France, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Sweden and Spain. The passport holders of these nations have visa-free access to 178 destinations.
Among the Asian nations, Malaysia has also advanced and now was ranked on the 11th position with the permit to travel visa-free to 169 destinations.
The United States of America and Canada are ranked on the 5th place in the index, allowing visa-free access to 176 destinations and the United Kingdom lies in the 4th place.
The United Arab Emirates was positioned at the 27th rank giving visa-free access to 140 destinations.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021