Voice of Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny is no more: RIP Joe Alaskey
Joe Alaskey was 63 and had been battling cancer, Geo News reported.
Daffy Duck proved to be one of Alaskey's best characters and in 2004, the New York-born actor won an Emmy for his performance on Cartoon Network's "Duck Dodgers."
Apart from playing Looney Tune characters, he also lent his talent to other roles, playing the voice of Richard Nixon in the Oscar-winning "Forrest Gump" and Jackie Gleason in "King of the World."
Mark Evanier, a television writer who knew Alaskey, paid tribute to the comic actor in a blog, describing him as a man who learned at an early age.
"The one I liked best was when he sounded like Joe Alaskey," Evanier wrote. "He had a long, long list of voices but that's the one I will miss most."
- PAKvENG: Pakistan win T20I series against England11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Chinese doctor shot dead in Karachi11:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022