Forum needed to determine truth behind Panama Papers: Nisar
“It has not yet established that offshore companies were bought through illegal means,” he said.
He said the government was ready to sit with the opposition parties to develop consensus on the Terms of Reference (TOR) for a transparent probe into the Panama papers.
In an exclusive interview with a private TV channel, he said, “Those who leaked Panama papers had clearly mentioned that these were mere allegations.”
Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan said that he had accepted a demand from PTI Chairman Imran Khan on FIA’s involvement in the inquiry, before the latter subsequently backtracked. “The issue has been politicized and if FIA launches an inquiry, it will not be accepted by the opposition,” he maintained.
Federal Minister said that Sharif family never hid its ownership of the Mayfair Apartment. In fact PM himself lived there and used to conduct meetings there.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021