PM Nawaz to launch work on Sukkur-Multan Motorway today
According to a PM House statement, the project was part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor that was being executed on the directive of the Prime Minister to link Karachi with Peshawar through a network of motorways.
The Sukkur-Multan Motorway, a 393 kilometer stretch, was a project of national importance, the statement said.
Earlier, on May 3 Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif laid the foundation stone for a gas supply project to five Union Councils of Bannu.
PM also inaugurated four major highways projects in Bannu.
Last month, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visited Mansehra and inaugurated the second phase of Motorway and Sui Gas supply projects for Oghi Tehsil.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021