PM Nawaz to launch work on Sukkur-Multan Motorway today
According to a PM House statement, the project was part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor that was being executed on the directive of the Prime Minister to link Karachi with Peshawar through a network of motorways.
The Sukkur-Multan Motorway, a 393 kilometer stretch, was a project of national importance, the statement said.
Earlier, on May 3 Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif laid the foundation stone for a gas supply project to five Union Councils of Bannu.
PM also inaugurated four major highways projects in Bannu.
Last month, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visited Mansehra and inaugurated the second phase of Motorway and Sui Gas supply projects for Oghi Tehsil.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021