Pakistan, Belarus agree to enhance cooperation in various fields, ink 14 MoUs
The understanding came during talks between the delegations of the two countries, led by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the visiting President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko in Islamabad.
In their joint press take out after the talks, the two leaders said they discussed the entire spectrum of bilateral relations and agreed to strengthen cooperation in all fields.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said the concrete outcome of the visit was signing of a joint statement reaffirming commitment of the two countries to further develop bilateral relations in all areas. He said both sides signed fourteen agreement and MoUs in the fields of trade, finance, science and technology, vocational training, education and culture.
Nawaz expressed the confidence that interaction between the business community of the two countries at today's business and investment forum would leverage opportunities for joint ventures and business deals.
President Alexander Lukashenko expressed pleasure that Pakistan was eager to promote ties with Pakistan in all fields. He said the two countries have agreed to cooperate in industry and nuclear energy.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021