Pakistan, Belarus agree to enhance cooperation in various fields, ink 14 MoUs
The understanding came during talks between the delegations of the two countries, led by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the visiting President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko in Islamabad.
In their joint press take out after the talks, the two leaders said they discussed the entire spectrum of bilateral relations and agreed to strengthen cooperation in all fields.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said the concrete outcome of the visit was signing of a joint statement reaffirming commitment of the two countries to further develop bilateral relations in all areas. He said both sides signed fourteen agreement and MoUs in the fields of trade, finance, science and technology, vocational training, education and culture.
Nawaz expressed the confidence that interaction between the business community of the two countries at today's business and investment forum would leverage opportunities for joint ventures and business deals.
President Alexander Lukashenko expressed pleasure that Pakistan was eager to promote ties with Pakistan in all fields. He said the two countries have agreed to cooperate in industry and nuclear energy.
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi to win PSL 2021 title02:48 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021