Villagers near LoC migrate to safer areas
The residents are moving to down the valley in Azad Jammu and Kashmir as Indian army is repeatedly targeting the civilian population in the region, Dawn reported.
Local residents informed that Indian army was repeatedly targeting civilian population across the LoC for the past two days after which they have now started to migrate to safer areas.
The local administration officials confirmed that people from Samahani, Darra Sher Khan, Urran Kel, Tatta Pani and Goyi areas near the LoC are migrating to Bhimber and Kotli sectors.
Residents said it had become difficult to live amid heavy Indian firing on civilian houses.
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan to start Covid-19 vaccination from next week: NCOC chief10:35 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021