Villagers near LoC migrate to safer areas
The residents are moving to down the valley in Azad Jammu and Kashmir as Indian army is repeatedly targeting the civilian population in the region, Dawn reported.
Local residents informed that Indian army was repeatedly targeting civilian population across the LoC for the past two days after which they have now started to migrate to safer areas.
The local administration officials confirmed that people from Samahani, Darra Sher Khan, Urran Kel, Tatta Pani and Goyi areas near the LoC are migrating to Bhimber and Kotli sectors.
Residents said it had become difficult to live amid heavy Indian firing on civilian houses.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021