HBL launches Pakistan’s first comprehensive Personal Finance Management tool, powered by Hysab Kytab
Hysab Kytab’s PFM (budgeting) tool is integrated into HBL Mobile and will enable all app users to take control of their financial wellbeing.
Reinforcing its passion for customer-centric digital banking under the slogan of ‘more than just banking’, HBL Mobile is tirelessly working towards developing a deeper understanding of customer needs in order to server them better by offering them intuitive banking solutions. Now, HBL Mobile users will be able to record and track expenses, create budgets in various categories, plan and track saving goals, and view all accounts in one place, amongst other features.
Commenting on this partnership Abrar Ahmed Mir, Chief Innovation and Financial Inclusion Officer - HBL said ‘’This partnership with Hysab Kytab is a pivotal step in providing our mobile banking users with a holistic view of their finances, and empowers our customers to make sound financial decisions. HBL continues to deliver innovative banking solutions, and this PFM will act as a key differentiator in our internet and mobile banking services."
Veqar Islam, Head - Hysab Kytab stated: " Going live with HBL is a major milestone. Hysab Kytab is a PFM born in Pakistan and I thank HBL for trusting and selecting it for their own digital platforms. This is the kind of support that our local banks can offer to help Pakistan’s FinTech industry to grow and provide solution for the local requirements.”
"We encourage our customers to login to the HBL Mobile app, click on ‘budget’ section and make use of this facility."
HBL creates history, becomes the first Pakistani ... 12:08 PM | 22 Mar, 2021
KARACHI – HBL became the first Pakistani bank to open a branch and serve clients in Beijing, China’s ...
- LHC accepts bail petition of Shahbaz Sharif12:50 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Notable Islamic scholar Maulana Wahiduddin Khan dies of coronavirus12:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran condemns Quetta blast; seeks report11:41 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Another Pakistani ‘spy’ pigeon becomes jailbird in India11:24 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- US board wants India on religious freedom blacklist for second ...10:30 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021