CJP takes suo motu notice of complaint against Quetta hospital
The CJP took suo motu notice of the case under Article 184 (3) of the Constitution.
A report was submitted to him by the Balochistan High Court Registrar in this regard.
The court has issued notices to the Attorney General for Pakistan, Advocate General Balochistan, and the provincial health secretary.
Hearing of the case has been fixed for Tuesday.
- Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at ...01:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021