Finance Minister takes notice of hike in chicken price
He directed PPA to bring down the rates of poultry items in line with the assurances given during the presentation of budget proposals last month.
According to a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance, Pakistan Poultry Association had assured that chicken prices would be reduced to a reasonable level within a couple of days.
Currently, live chicken in the federal capital is being sold at Rs. 195 to 200 per kilo in the open market.
- Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at ...01:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021