CDWP approves 10 projects worth Rs91b
He made these remarks while presiding over a meeting of Central Development Working Party in Islamabad on Thursday.
The meeting approved ten projects worth 91 billion rupees including the extension project of International Islamic University, Islamabad and establishment of community schools worth over five billion rupees.
It also approved the establishment of one hundred and fifty bed state of the art hospital in Haveli Kahuta, Azad Kashmir.
The Working Party approved the establishment of Citizen Feedback Monitoring Programme worth over 20 million rupees in the country.
It also approved the Karachi Green Line Bus Project and Review project of Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro bus.
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Aqeel and Sarah win Shehryar Malik Memorial Tennis titles06:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021