Pakistan making efforts for peace in Afghanistan: Nasser Janjua
This was stated by Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security Nasser Khan Janjua while talking to British Prime Minister's Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Owen Jenkin in Islamabad on Tuesday.
The National Security Adviser also urged the world's powers to influence the sitting Afghan Government to initiate a consolidated and well planned reconciliation process towards Tehreek-i-Taliban Afghanistan.
Nasser Khan Janjua also called British government to play a critical part in resolving Kashmir Issue for ensuring peace in the region.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021