Nawaz knows he will go to jail if replied about offshore companies: Imran Khan
While addressing Ehtesaab Rally in Nowshera, Imran said that Nawaz had established at least 12 factories during his 12-years of power.
Earlier, the PTI chief said that the independent institutions such as National Accountability Bureau (NAB) should have initiated an inquiry against Nawaz Sharif after the publication of the Panama Papers.
“The Ehtesaab Movement is a struggle to save Pakistan from the corrupt mafia and hold everybody who has looted public money accountable,” he went on to say.
Imran Khan said that the NAB was only catching the ordinary thieves while the “big fish” like Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar were not being touched. Instead, the NAB is protecting them from accountability, he added.
He vowed to continue the Ehtesaab Movement till the government’s agreement with the Terms of References (ToRs) presented by the opposition parties for an investigation into the revelations of Panama Papers.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022